||COVID-19 assessment centre. Out-of-hospital clinic where people will be assessed by a health-care provider, who will provide necessary care and instructions for follow up, if required.
Ontario has released the COVID-19 Test Results Viewer that allows you to check your results online.
If you are concerned, you can use the online self-assessment tool or call Telehealth Ontario at 1-866-797-0000 for information.
||Mon, Wed, Fri 12 noon-4 pm
||Bruce County ; Grey County
||Effective December 31, 2021, PCR testing will only be recommended for individuals if they belong to the following groups:
- Symptomatic people who fall into one of the following groups:
- Hospitalized patients
- Patients in Emergency Departments, at the discretion of the treating clinician
- Patient-facing health care workers
- Staff, residents, essential care providers, and visitors in hospitals and congregate living settings, including long-term care, retirement homes, First Nation elder care lodges, group homes, shelters, hospices, temporary foreign worker settings, and correctional institutions
- Outpatients for whom COVID-19 treatment is being considered
- Underhoused or homeless
- People who are from First Nation, Inuit, and Métis communities and individuals travelling into these communities for work
- Symptomatic elementary and secondary students and education staff who have received a PCR self-collection kit through their school
- People on admission/transfer to or from hospital or congregate living setting
- High-risk contacts and asymptomatic/symptomatic people in the context of confirmed or suspected outbreaks in high-risk settings, including hospitals, long-term care, retirement homes, other congregate living settings and institutions, and other settings as directed by the local public health unit
- Individuals, and one accompanying caregiver, with written prior approval for out-of-country medical services from the General Manager, OHIP
- Asymptomatic testing in hospital, long-term care, retirement homes and other congregate living settings and Institutions as per provincial guidance and/or Directives
Individuals with symptoms consistent with COVID-19 are presumed positive and they should follow isolation and/or self-monitoring guidelines.
Positive rapid antigen tests will no longer require PCR confirmation.
||By appointment only. Book online here
||Main entrance to the hospital
|Located In Community
|Address & Map
||7th Ave and Grey Road 10
|| Facebook: www.facebook.com/HDHospital
The information on the Website is provided for information purposes only. It is not intended to provide
medical, legal or professional advice whatsoever and should not be relied upon in that respect. The
website and the content are provided "as is". While Community Connection/211 endeavors to provide
information that is correct, accurate and timely, Community Connection/211 makes no representations
or warranties, express or implied, regarding the website and the content. The inclusion of an
organization and information about its programs and services on the Website does not imply
endorsement by Community Connection/211, nor does exclusion indicate lack of endorsement. For